Located in the heart of downtown Lockport, the Historic Palace Theatre has been a gem in the Lockport community since 1925.
From Broadway style live theatrical productions to local community events, the Palace Theatre strives to serve Lockport and the surrounding communities with quality entertainment and a building they can take pride in.
Get To Know The Palace...
- The Palace Theatre features 1,100 seats, with approximately 460 seats on the orchestra level and the remaining seats in the balcony level. Please note, the balcony level is not ADA accessible.
- All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Young people under age 5 are not permitted in the theatre, except for specifically designated family productions.
- All Curtain Up Productions and most live performances are reserved seating.
- Our concession stand and bar is open at all productions, lectures, movies and events. No outside food or beverage will be allowed in the theatre.
- On the day of a performance, our Box Office will open 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to performance.
- Doors will open 45 minutes prior to each live theatrical production.
- All patrons are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance. For live performances, the Box Office will close 15 minutes prior to the curtain, in order to ensure patrons have time to find their seats prior to the production starting.
- Patrons who purchased their tickets at the door will be assigned the best available seats.
- Patrons who require a bit more time accessing their seats are encouraged to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance.
It's Show Time!
- Please have your electronic or paper tickets at hand when you arrive at the Palace.
- Once your tickets have been checked, the volunteers in the interior of lobby will gladly assist you with finding your seats.
- Photography and videography of any kind is strictly prohibited in the theatre.
- Please turn off all phones at the start of the production.
- Please refrain from getting up during the performance, as this is a districting to the other patrons and our performers. If you do need to get up during the performance, please do so during a blackout. Note, you will not be able to reenter the theatre until the next blackout or break in the performance.
- Latecomers will be admitted to their seats as directed by the production staff at the appropriate break in the performance.
- All live theatrical performance feature a 15 minute intermission.
- Our concession stand and bar will close once the performance beings and will reopen during intermission.
- Please refrain from talking during the production as this is districting to the other patrons in the theatre.
Our goal is to ensure each and every patron has a phenomenal experience at the Palace Theatre! Here are a few elements that will help elevate your experience:
- Parking: Free on-street and off street parking is available at the Palace Theatre. On-street parking is available on Elm Street as well as East Avenue. Off street parking is available in the lot behind Key Bank off of Elm Street.
- Dining: Lockport is home to numerous fantastic restaurants. Here are a few options that are great for pre-show dinner: Shamus Restaurant, Stooges Stuffed Burger Bar, New York Beer Project, Lock 34, Village Eatery, & Molinaro's Ristorante to name a few.
- Seating Chart: If you are new to the Palace, we encourage you to review our Seating Chart prior to purchasing your tickets, so you can get a feel for our venue.