Lockport’s Historic Palace Theatre is embarking on a four-year capital campaign, with a variety of key projects being planned and cost estimates established. These renovations will require a total investment of $2.1million, which we hope to realize by maximizing funding from New York State, regional foundations and generous businesses, along with donations of all sizes from friends and organizations in our community. Once completed, the wide range of long overdue projects will result in vastly improved experiences for Palace patrons and performers alike.
• Lobby Renovations to better welcome patrons and improve traffic flow into the theatre
• Interior Paint and Plaster work to restore the historic appearance inside the auditorium
• Backstage rigging upgrades to enhance production quality and bring new shows to our stage
• New seats to beautify the theatre and improve audience comfort
• Expand Orchestra Pit to improve musicians’ comfort and sound quality
• Upgrade Theatrical and Interior Lighting and Sound systems for a better audience experience
• Upgrade HVAC System to provide increased efficiency and energy cost savings
A Restoration Worthy of Your Investment
We are incredibly proud of past, and thrilled to see what or brilliant
future holds, but we need your help to achieve these goals. Help us ensure that the Historic Palace Theatre remains a gem in our community for years to come.
Donate Online: Using our secure online donation form makes it easy. Simply scroll down and click the donate button.
Call Us: Contact Executive Director Christopher Parada with any questions regarding your donation.
Mail: Send your donation payable to:Historic Palace Theatre
PO Box 19, Lockport, NY 14095