The Historic Palace Theatre is one year into our Act II: A Grand Restoration. This past fall, we completed our first phase of our Act II A: Grand Restoration. During this phase we renovated our outer lobby, box office and will call area, as well as restored all interior paint & plaster to prepare for decorative painting this coming summer. Our Act II Committee is diligently working on our Phase II plans, which will be completed this coming fall. During Phase II we will be renovating the inner lobby, concession stand, bar and merchandise area, as well as completing all detail painting in the main part of the theatre.
Through Phase 1, we have raised over 1. 5 million dollars through the generous support of community members and grant funding. With that being said, we still have a long way to go to complete all of our goals for this Act II: Grand Restoration Campaign. From its conception in 1925, the Palace Theatre has been “A Palace For Everyone”, and we are dedicated to ensuring that this gem remains in all its glory for decades to come. To learn more about how to get involved in this Campaign please contact us!
• Lobby Renovations to better welcome patrons and improve traffic flow into the theatre
• Interior Paint and Plaster work to restore the historic appearance inside the auditorium
• Backstage rigging upgrades to enhance production quality and bring new shows to our stage
• New seats to beautify the theatre and improve audience comfort
• Expand Orchestra Pit to improve musicians’ comfort and sound quality
• Upgrade Theatrical and Interior Lighting and Sound systems for a better audience experience
• Upgrade HVAC System to provide increased efficiency and energy cost savings
A Restoration Worthy of Your Investment
We are incredibly proud of past, and thrilled to see what or brilliant
future holds, but we need your help to achieve these goals. Help us ensure that the Historic Palace Theatre remains a gem in our community for years to come.
Donate Online: Using our secure online donation form makes it easy. Simply scroll down and click the donate button.
Call Us: Contact Executive Director Christopher Parada with any questions regarding your donation.
Mail: Send your donation payable to:Historic Palace Theatre
PO Box 19, Lockport, NY 14095